Détails de la revue
- Monographic publication by the architectural duo MLAV.LAND (Micro-Laboratoire pour l’Architecture et le Ville).
- Authors Maud Lévy, Antoine Vercoutère
- Release January 2021
- Delivery starting late December 2020
- Language French & English
- Format 160 × 240 × 30 mm
- Pages 352 p.
- ISNN 2430 6401
- Print run 500 copies
- Paper Arcoprint Milk White 85g, Symbol Freelife Gloss 115g, Arcoprint Milk White 300g
- Printing Graphius (offset, silkscreen printing)
- Distribution Les Presses du Réel
Description de la revue
This book was first developed following an initial support provided by Pli Éditions to the architectural duo MLAV.LAND (Micro-Laboratoire pour l’Architecture et la Ville) during the Pli Public Workshop⁰¹, held from November 2019 to January 2020 at the Pavillon de l’Arsenal in Paris.
Published in a context where architecture is being questioned in its every corner, this prospective work forms a broad landscape of explorations. Composed of research, studies of reality, architectural surveys, representations of the city or projects of immersive installations, this edition constitutes a report on three years of work carried out by the duo. The two architects use this editorial project as a subject in itself, in order to crystallize and disseminate their research. MLAV.LAND considers graphic representation as an essential part of its work, which is characterized by a great generosity of drawings and unpublished images.
- Christopher Dessus
- Laurie Da Costa Goncalves
- Claire Malot
- Agathe Pollet
- Translation into British English by Ruth Oldham
(Maud Lévy & Antoine Vercoutère)